One Canal Point Townhome 1 — Property Cayman | Real Estate
8159 views this week

One Canal Point Townhome 1

2,500,000 US$

Condo on the Canal Front at Seven Mile Beach

About this property

Arguably the best townhome in the entire ONE Canal Point development, this end unit comes complete with a 37-foot dock and a private rooftop terrace. Situated directly on the waterfront, this private 4 bedroom, 5-bathroom unit, with double carport is ideal for families and entertaining. Solar ready, this modern, energy-efficient home offers expansive open plan living over three levels, with the option to add additional accommodation to the multi-functional den/entertainment space on the second floor. The interior design provides an abundance of storage with high-quality finishes throughout. And what’s more, the crown jewel of this townhome is an expansive private rooftop terrace with panoramic 360-degree water views. The roof terrace is fully customizable so let your imagination flow. From outdoor kitchens to hot tubs and putting greens, the possibilities are endless. Located just a few minutes walk from the world-famous Seven Mile Beach, ONE Canal Point offers resort-style amenities and effortless luxury within one of the most prestigious gated communities in the Cayman Islands. Owners enjoy unparalleled water views overlooking the canal, which leads directly into the North Sound. And with almost 900 feet of canal frontage, a boardwalk and ample docking, this community is a true boaters dream! The deposit structure is only 20% down, with the remaining 80% due at completion. Solar can be installed on specific units to reduce your power costs. The estimated monthly strata and monthly insurance is CI $1,300. Contact us today for additional information or to schedule your site tour, because you know when you've found the ONE!

About ONE Canal Point

Introducing Seven Mile corridor’s newest gated community – ONE Canal Point. This five-acre, canal front development boasts carefully planned one to three-bedroom condos and townhomes with breathtaking ocean views, an expansive waterfront boardwalk, and direct access to the North Sound. Centrally located, with a private clubhouse, state of the art gym, yoga wellness area, hot tub, and 25-...

Read more about ONE Canal Point

Development Benefits

  1. Central Location
  2. Direct Boat Access
  3. Waterviews

Property Details

Bedrooms: 4Bathrooms: 4
Sqft: 3492View: Canal Front
Interior features: TV: Yes, AC: YesOutdoor Features: Pool, Fence

Neighbourhood

Winning hearts and awards alike — Seven Mile Beach was voted the “Best Beach in the World” in 2015, and is the most popular and well-known area in Grand Cayman. More than just a pretty face, it offers easy access to various amenities, restaurants, and retail shops, making it a true taste of island paradise (one as delicious as our Cayman delicacies at that). Home to luxury resorts, condominiums and hotels, Seven Mile Beach is the heart of Cayman’s tourism scene. This is an ideal area for beachfront condominiums, holiday homes and investment opportunities for residents that enjoy easy access to the ocean and the island lifestyle that comes with it. With a host of restaurants, shops, nightclubs and water sports activities to enjoy, Seven Mile Beach offers Caribbean luxury living at its very best in one of the safest countries in the world (dependant on your Jet Ski skills, of course).

A tourism advertisement outside your window.

Search by Name / MLS#

    New developments

    Buy

    Rent