One Canal Point Condo 411 — Property Cayman | Real Estate Experts in the Cayman Islands
386  views this week

One Canal Point Condo 411

799,000 US$

Condo at Seven Mile Beach

About this property

Located just a few minutes walk from the world famous Seven Mile Beach, ONE Canal Point offers resort style amenities and effortless luxury within one of the most prestigious gated communities in the Cayman Islands. These 2 bed / 1 bath condos have water views overlooking the canal which leads directly into the North Sound.With almost 900ft of canal frontage, the boardwalk and dock make this a true boaters dream! ONE is perfect for modern living , with units providing an abundance of storage with high-quality finishes throughout. The floor plan also presents a fantastic investment opportunity for the stream of working professionals that arrive on Island every year. Deposit structure is only 20% down, with remaining 80% due at completion. Solar can be installed on specific units to reduce your power costs to zero (please ask your agent for details). Boat dock space available for a 30 year lease at USD $50k. Estimated completion date for Building 4 is 31 July 2021. Contact us today to schedule a site tour or visit for additional information. You know when you've found the ONE.

Property Details

Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 1
Sqft: 1013View: Canal View
Interior features: TV: Yes, AC: YesOutdoor Features: Pool, Fence

Mortgage Estimate


Voted the “Best Beach in the World” in 2015, Seven Mile Beach is the most popular and well-known area in Grand Cayman, with easy access to various amenities, restaurants, and retail shops.

Home to luxury resorts, condominiums, and hotels, Seven Mile Beach is the heart of Cayman’s tourism scene. This is an ideal area for beachfront condominiums, holiday homes and investment opportunities for residents that enjoy easy access to the ocean and miles of white sandy beach.

With a host of restaurants, shops, nightclubs and watersports’ activities to enjoy, Seven Mile Beach offers Caribbean luxury living at its very best in one of the safest countries in the world.

The iconic golden stretch of paradise

Search by Name / MLS#

    New developments