One Canal Point 332 - Penthouse — Property Cayman | Real Estate Experts in the Cayman Islands
2366 views this week

One Canal Point 332 – Penthouse

1,950,000 US$

Condo at Seven Mile Beach

About this property

One of our favourite floor plans at One Canal Point, these 3 bed / 3 bath condos have spectacular water views overlooking the canal which leads directly into the North Sound. Located just a few minutes walk from the world famous Seven Mile Beach, ONE Canal Point offers resort style amenities and effortless luxury within one of the most prestigious gated communities in the Cayman Islands. ONE is perfect for modern living , with units providing an abundance of storage with high-quality finishes throughout. The luxury penthouse condominiums have private elevator access to thel entrance lobby and offer open-plan living spaces and ample storage, with a unique design allowing for every room to open onto a private balcony with stunning views of the water. The crown jewel of these penthouses is an expansive private rooftop terrace with panoramic 360-degree views. The roof terrace is fully customizable so let your imagination flow; from outdoor kitchens to hot tubs and putting greens, the possibilities are endless. Deposit structure is only 20% down, with remaining 80% due at completion. Solar can be installed on specific units to reduce your power costs to zero (please ask your agent for details). Boat dock space available for a 30 year lease at USD $50k. Estimated completion date for Building 3 is 31 August 2021. Contact us today to schedule a site tour or visit www.onecanalpoint.ky for additional information. You know when you've found the ONE.

About ONE Canal Point

Introducing Seven Mile corridor’s newest gated community – ONE Canal Point. This five-acre, canal front development boasts carefully planned one to three-bedroom condos and townhomes with breathtaking ocean views, an expansive waterfront boardwalk, and direct access to the North Sound. Centrally located, with a private clubhouse, state of the art gym, yoga wellness area, hot tub, and 25-...

Read more about ONE Canal Point

Development Benefits

  1. Central Location
  2. Direct Boat Access
  3. Waterviews

Property Details

Bedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3
Sqft: 3314View: Canal View
Interior features: TV: Yes, AC: YesOutdoor Features: Pool, Fence

Mortgage Estimate

Neighbourhood

Winning hearts and awards alike — Seven Mile Beach was voted the “Best Beach in the World” in 2015, and is the most popular and well-known area in Grand Cayman. More than just a pretty face, it offers easy access to various amenities, restaurants, and retail shops, making it a true taste of island paradise (one as delicious as our Cayman delicacies at that). Home to luxury resorts, condominiums and hotels, Seven Mile Beach is the heart of Cayman’s tourism scene. This is an ideal area for beachfront condominiums, holiday homes and investment opportunities for residents that enjoy easy access to the ocean and the island lifestyle that comes with it. With a host of restaurants, shops, nightclubs and water sports activities to enjoy, Seven Mile Beach offers Caribbean luxury living at its very best in one of the safest countries in the world (dependant on your Jet Ski skills, of course).

A tourism advertisement outside your window.

Search by Name / MLS#

    New developments

    Buy

    Rent